May 25, 2015 11:58 AM
My interview on Buddha at the Gas Pump is live. The interview page can be found here.
Sadly, the video is more choppy than I’d like—that’s all due to my 4G connection, nothing with BATGAP—but whenever I do “cut out,” Rick is smart enough to ask me to repeat myself and the message comes through.
Below are some links to various things I mention in the video:
- 12:10: Jenny Wade’s Changes of Mind and Michael Washburn’s The Ego and the Dynamic Ground
- 24:30: Spiral Dynamics
- 26:00: The Paradox
- 28:50: The duplex personality
- 33:50: Recognizing that-which-sees-out-my-eyes is the same thing as that-which-sees-out-a-fly’s-eyes
- 44:20: A Night in the Casino
- 46:30: My student Michelle’s blog
- 54:40 & 1:11:00: The qualities of Mystical Oneness
- 55:00: Soul Resources Page
- 1:21:40: Archetypes
- 1:24:00: Fear archetype. I probably should have also mentioned The Policeman Threatening To Shoot Me Incident and how I didn’t feel any fear/contraction
- 1:39:00: My first experience of Her under the influence of LSD (as quoted from Fading Toward Enlightenment)
- 1:43:50: The “opposite ends of the same thread” concept comes from Seeing Clearly
- 1:51:20: Waking Yourself Up. Though I no longer believe you can make yourself step through the Gateless Gate (this is a blog, not a book), this still provides a very useful “fading the ego” practice.
- 1:57:45: Skype one-on-one calls (after this experience, I’ll probably limit them to audio-only calls)
- 1:58:30 : All my books/audios (The Complete Works)
Also mentioned throughout:
- My awakening experience (series of blog posts in order)
- Synchronicity implies TaoGodHer
Like This? Buy the Book...
Purchase A Mystic's Journal on Amazon