01/06/2015 3:25 PM
- To live as if you are in an intimate relationship with God.
- The self arises from taking the Separation too seriously.
- To be constantly aware of how my words and actions are affecting others.
- The meaning of life is to learn to see through the Darkness (mind) and into the Light (TaoGodHer).
- It’s only our minds that stand in the way of Her.
- The me-thing contraction occurs because of desire.
- To live as the eternal impersonal Love/Light.
- It is in comparing Transcendent Jesus with No-Self Christ that it has clarified the feel and the benefits of the No-Self state—making the state more real, more approachable, and thus more accessible.
- I expanded and felt the Eternal-I that has always been a constant throughout this life and all my previous lives.
- I live through you and you through me.
- The Butt Guy: Enjoy yourself. You’ll be dead in a couple years.
- The Groin Guy: Relationships are too complicated and distracting right now.
- The Belly Guy: You’ll never be great—only good. You’ll never be a huge success—but you will help a few people.
- The Heart/Anima: Love heals all. Love is wise. Trust it.
- The Throat Guy: They’ll never fully understand you.
- The Head Guy: You’ll wear yourself out trying to understand all the insights She sends you.
- The Crown Guy/Eternal-I: All’s well. It always has been. It always will be.
- Dolphin cresting the water directly in front of me as I typed this summary line: There’s Magic here. Let go. Surrender to Me. Join Me.
Like This? Buy the Book...
Purchase A Mystic's Journal on Amazon