June 24, 2015 8:09 AM
“Enjoy yourself,” She whispered in my ear.
“Enjoy your capital-S Self,” I realized later.
I was concerned that when I met Amma, I’d have nothing to report. Though my intention was to open and expand into the Vastness while accepting Amma’s embrace, I wondered what I’d tell my readers if nothing happened.
But now, sitting in Serenity and gazing out over the lake, I realize I’m still in awe of how everything has worked out so perfectly, how everything I sought has miraculously appeared:
- How preparing for the BATGAP interview forced me to clarify everything I knew about Mystical Oneness
- How Rick in the BATGAP interview pointed me to Amma
- How I happened to be in the area when Amma was scheduled to tour
- How the BATGAP interview inspired Jerry Freeman to contact me
- How Jerry provided the insight into the Mystic’s Dilemma
- How the beautiful blonde hippy-chick woman as God incarnate said through actions, I’m real. I’m here. I love you.
- And finally those words She did say, “Enjoy your Self.”
Capital-S Self. Not TaoGodHer. Not Me as a Divine being.
But Self: Me and Her. One and Two. Unified and Separate.
Capital-S Self: Me as just an everyday, down-to-earth, semi-Divine guy.
Most importantly, Her words weren’t meant just for me…
“Enjoy your Self.”
I’m still in awe.
Like This? Buy the Book...
Purchase A Mystic's Journal on Amazon