Raw Journal Entries: May 2 – May 6, 2015

Looking East

Looking East

WEST OF EAGAR, AZ — #Emptiness #Journaling #Intimate #Radiance #Remember

[WGW Note] The following are raw journal entries. Normally I would clean them up with details and explanations, but per my last post, I’m kinda-sorta on blogging vacation. Still, I hope you find something of use here.

May 2, 2015 6:13 PM

Email exchange with Dave:

DAVE:
Funny, I couldn’t get past Blog yesterday to read your post. Went into archives for May and just read your last post.
Yesterday I found a key I wanted to share with you and guess what it was?
Yep.
Exactly what you posted about.
I found that my wanting to share the Truth of the Real reality led to a lot of internal dialog that took me away from it. Turned it into thought.
I thought how you have been mentioning “practice” lately and felt you probably are doing the same thing.
The “key” I wanted to share is…Absorb.
I like this better than “surrender”
All around me everywhere I absorb into Her.
No practice. No concept. Just absorb.
The “sharing” from  “there” is not trying to share, but being.

WAYNE:
I was initially resistant to “Absorb” but once I tried it, I liked it. I would add (and I did): Open, Absorb, Radiate. Makes it a flowing two way thing without being too pro-active/ego-centric.
Thanks Dave!

May 3, 2015 12:17 PM

Woke to a “Billions and Billions” insight: Everything has happened billions and billions of times before.

• Billions and billions of mothers have lost their child.
  • Billions and billions of animals have watched a sunrise.
  • Billions and billions of people have felt the sun on their skin.
  • Billions and billions of leaves have fallen.
  • Billions and billions have experienced their first kiss.
  • Billions and billions of waves have crashed to the shore.
  • Billions and billions have had their heart broken.
  • Billions and billions have loved a pet.
  • Billions and billions have fallen asleep in their lover’s arms.
  • Billions and billions of Big Bangs have happened.

Insight: These patterns are God’s experience of Life. In recognizing these experiences as being shared by billions and billions of others, they connect us to Humanity, to Life, and to God Herself.

May 3, 2015 12:28 PM

Spent the morning of my birthday laying in the sun, connecting to Her. Trying both my technique (Absorb Her light/love into me, radiate it back, and flow with my surroundings) and Dave’s (allow myself to be absorbed into Her). Mine’s more focused on Radiance, Dave’s (to be expected) is more focused on Emptiness/Vastness. Both are powerful.

May 5, 2015 2:48 PM

Though I intended to move camp yesterday—and had very valid reasons to move (supplies, rain, …)—I didn’t. No particular reason not to, just practicing flowing per Her directions/whispers.

When I did break camp this morning, I ended up heading to Eagar, AZ (again), had lunch in town, picked up some supplies and found a wonderful spot among the ponderosa pines a bit west of town.

May 5, 2015 3:45 PM

I’ve been reading a couple books on what life is like between lives. I figured if I could find three or four books by psychologists who have regressed patients to the “between lives” state, then a pattern would emerge. Seriously disappointed that I can only find one believable author/researcher (Michael Newton), everyone else seems to put too much emphasis on a single individual’s “recollection.”

Seems to me that true memories are easily distinguished from visions or imagination or hallucinations simply because when you remember something, you are hit with the entire scene all at once, Bam!, rather than not knowing what is about to happen. Most all authors’ cases of hypnotic regression seem to follow the later. Probably why I don’t give much weight to hypnotic regression as evidence.

My four powerful past life memories all had that Bam! aspect to them (Highland Scot, American Indian, African slave, Norwegian shipbuilder). I remembered the recalled scenes vividly and knew the whole scene/memory all at once. Other, weaker, past life “memories” were more the “watching a movie to see how it ends” types (ie: imagination/dream/trance, not memories, not authentic).

Come to think of it, my LSD regression (“Back.”) had that same, Bam!-all-at-once, recollection (Hospital nursery. Birth. Womb. Conception/selecting Mom. One with TaoGodHer/torn from TaoGodHer.)

May 6, 2015 11:34 AM

Email exchange with Dave:

DAVE:
Have you discovered bringing everything as far as you can see into the absorption? Instead of Radiate out bring it in. One big Love Fest!

WAYNE:
Thanks for the reminder Dave. When I stepped through the Gate back in 2009, this is the exact feeling I was in once I got past the “shock” of having no boundaries: Love permeating (me/everything). It is very yin, passive, and after practicing it some today, I realized it is almost like charging your batteries. I spend so much time in yang mode (teaching/sharing) that the absorption of Her love is something I should do more often. Thanks again.

May 6, 2015 11:44 AM

VOICE RECORDER NOTES:

• This morning’s insight: Be like water and flow with the circumstances. So often the mind kicks in with the archetypical and subtle self-concern. Instead of “I need to find some water” (self-concern), think/live/feel, “I could use some water” (faith, connection). Don’t be a leaf on the stream, be the stream itself.
  • Self-concern creates problems. Why? Because the more there is of me (self-concern), the less there is of Her and thus more problems and less synchronicity/luck.

Like This? Buy the Book...

A Mystic's Journal
Purchase A Mystic's Journal on Amazon

One thought on “Raw Journal Entries: May 2 – May 6, 2015

1. Interesting comments on past life memories. I’ve been focused on non-duality teachings lately which seems to see the individual as illusory, just the Absolute mistakenly identifying with one of It’s countless forms. We are all just temporary ripples on the Infinite Sea, not stand alone entities that progress and evolve over many incarnations as Reincarnation seems to indicate. I guess one explanation could be that the One consciousness incarnates prolifically but there is no continuity. Remembering a past life could simply be a random pick out of the billions recorded, and totally not indicative of an individual ‘soul’ dipping in and out of the meat pool for its own purposes. If this ‘me-thing’ is an illusion, then anything it remembers must also be illusory. Perhaps one of you ‘waked-up’ folks can clear this up.