February 13, 2015 3:43 PM
Some thoughts which arose this morning (typed earlier as they came up), before I got busy with helping the folks out. How do normal nine-to-fiver’s grow spiritually? Once I get pulled into the Mortal realm and all its drama, it’s difficult to pursue these whispers…
- Not knowing WHY I chose not to have breakfast with folks.
- Then no internet meant I could sit and watch people rushing to work and caught up in their “pursuit of happiness.”
- Am I wrong that the purpose of life is to find our way back to HER? Evidence says that either Man has forgotten this (gotten distracted by LOVE FOR STUFF) or SHE doesn’t want to interfere. Probably AND not OR.
- Meditation of Light Column failure: Mind kept drifting and I/Consciousness FOLLOWED that drift rather than bringing focus back to the meditation.
- Is it possible for I/Consciousness to CONTROL the mind? Either way, what are the implications of this?
- Mind like polarized lens. Needs to align with the Light. What did this image mean?
- What are you holding onto (Zen’s monkey trapped by own paw/hand trying to pull a coconut from a jar)? My coconut is the SELF (self-concern, self-awareness, self-centeredness, …).
- How does the (Adya’s transcendent) SELF let go of the SELF?
It’s not a big deal that I get pulled away from these thoughts to help out. I enjoy helping out and surrender is a big part of my practice. It’s just amazing how much further the devoted spiritual seeker could progress if they didn’t have to deal so much with all the distractions of making a living/pursuit of “happiness.”
Regardless, the above bullet points suggest the Tide is returning.
Like This? Buy the Book...
Purchase A Mystic's Journal on Amazon